Recommended Experiences in Barcelona
- Barcelona at Sunset: Tapas & Wine Tour
- Barcelona Gourmet Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
- Barcelona in a Day: First Entry Park Guell, Tibidabo, Sagrada Familia & Gothic Quarter
- Barcelona Tapas & History
- Barcelona Tastes & Traditions
- Barcelona Walks
- Complete Gaudí Tour: Casa Batlló, Park Guell & Extended Sagrada Família
- Devour Tours Barcelona
- Montserrat & Cava Winery Tour: Day Trip from Barcelona with Lunch
- Sagrada Familia Closing Time Experience: Evening Light & Rooftop Views
- Sagrada Familia Highlights Tour with Skip the Line Tickets
- Taste Barcelona Like a Local: Food Tour of Gracia Neighborhood
- Walks & Devour Tours Barcelona
What People are Saying
The Storied History of Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia
Located in the heart of Barcelona, Spain, the Sagrada Familia is one of the city’s most iconic and most visited monuments and attractions. Designed by renowned Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí,
Metro-north Railroad And City Experiences Announce Walks As New Official Operator Of Grand Central Terminal Tour
New York, NY (December 1, 2022) – MTA Metro-North Railroad and City Experiences today announced global tours and experiences provider, Walks, as the new operator of the Official Grand Central
The Best 7 Things to Do in Barcelona, Spain: Boqueria, Beaches, and More
From massive markets to some of the most awe-inspiring architecture in Europe, there’s never a bad time to visit Barcelona. If you’re in the market for spectacular beaches, incredible food,
Summer Fun in Barcelona: Beaches, Local Cuisine, and Gaudi’s Architecture
Barcelona is such a fine, vibrant city, but the summer can be hot. Why not take off to the beach to cool off? Spend the day with your toes in
Where to Eat in Barcelona: The Essential Guide, by Neighborhood
This blog post was originally posted on January 22, 2015, and was updated on October 5, 2020. Wondering where to eat in Barcelona? In a city with options ranging from rustic,
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in Barcelona?
Best things to do in Barcelona
Food tours are a must! You can learn about the local culture and cuisine while sampling some of the best dishes that Barcelona has to offer. A walking tour is also a great way to see the city, and there are many different routes to choose from depending on your interests. For art lovers, a visit to the Picasso Museum is a must, and for those who want to get a taste of the nightlife, then a bar crawl in one of Barcelona’s vibrant neighborhoods is a perfect activity.
What are the top activities in other areas near Barcelona?
What do I need to know before visiting Barcelona?
Barcelona is such an amazing city! When it comes to planning for your visit, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The best time to visit Barcelona is during the spring or fall. The weather is mild and there are fewer tourists.
- Make sure to pack comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking!
- Be prepared for large crowds. Barcelona is a very popular destination.
- Don’t forget to try the local food! Paella is a must-have while in Barcelona.
Barcelona is one of the most popular tourist destinations for a reason. There is so much to see and do in this vibrant city. From exploring Gaudi’s famous architecture to taking in the stunning views from Park Guell, you’ll never be bored in Barcelona. And of course, don’t forget to enjoy some delicious Spanish food while you’re here. Paella, anyone?